About Virtual Event
Revitalizing Your Manufacturing Asset & Facility Management Strategy through Digitization
During this pandemic, one thing we know for sure is the demand and emphasis of life science manufacturing will soar. Manufacturing equipment reliability, operational readiness and facility commissioning are of utmost importance.
While we will not be able to meet physically in August, there is a need to exchange knowledge, share best practice and embrace innovation. We are committed to serving and helping you to access information and build meaningful connections with your industry fellows.
Let’s not be deterred by travel restrictions and embrace this one-of-a-kind virtual meeting in August!
Your Virtual Event Experience:
- Stay current with manufacturing reliability, predictive maintenance & operational readiness
- Hear from your industry peers’ including Mylan, Merck, Sanofi to benchmark against best practice
- Engage and immerse in a truly interactive virtual meeting
- Pose your questions to expert speakers and panellists in our live Q&A and roundtables
- Connect with industry thought leaders and meet solution providers
- Do not be deterred by social distancing – our virtual exhibition room and closed room think tank will help bring live demos to life, as well as diving in to intimate 121 meetings
- Unparalleled content access
- Imagine never missing a talk (and flight!) – you will be able to connect with an even larger and global audience. All approved presentations will be distributed to participants post-event for a month, with additional on-demand video recordings for download
Take a look at your comprehensive event guide to find out more.
Who Will Join You?
VP, Director, Head of:
Maintenance & Reliability;
From pharma, biotech, CMOs and CROs