Increase your Operations’ Reliability & Efficiency, Reduce COGS & Maximise Sustainability
Twenty-twenty has demonstrated the need for a 24/7, reliable manufacturing environment. Emulating on the first edition in 2020, the 2nd Manufactuing Assets & Facility Management in Pharma (MAFM) Summit will return in May, dedicated to aiding Engineering, Maintenance & Manufacturing Facilities leaders to collaborate. This exclusive, industry-led community will enable you to reduce COGs and maximize efficiency over just 3 days!
Join this cutting-edge discussion with 80+ senior colleagues, including J&J, AstraZeneca, Merck KGaA to advance your predictive asset maintenance strategies, progress facilities to the next generation of manufacturing and ensure sustainability.
Why is this Community for You?
- Understand how to plan and manage the next generation of biomanufacturing facilities. Accounting for sustainability, flexibility and reliability
- Revamp your asset management strategies to minimize downtime and extend asset lifespans
- Implement smart asset solutions to reduce COGs such as lean manufacturing and total productive maintenance
- Leverage industry 4.0 to utilize predictive maintenance programs
- Hear best-in-class management for excellent capital engineering and maintaining operational readiness
Expert Speaker Faculty Includes:
Vice President, Real Estate & Facilities
Associate Director, Maintenance & Facility Operations
Innovation Manager, Future Manufacturing Production Materials
Companies Attending In 2020 Included:
What people have said after attending events in the Asset & Facility Management Series
|"We had some really good, meaningful conversations and I think everyone learned something"
Senior Facilities Asset Assistant, Past attendee at Assets & Facility Management series, Regeneron
|"The speakers were outstanding, the topics were relevant, the vendors were innovative" - Craig Doerfert, Director of Facilities Operations, Bio-Rad Laboratories|
|"I think the event was outstanding, I learned a great deal and came away with some great contacts" - Eddie Luchs, Director, FacilitiesOmniome Inc.|