We Are Going Virtual!
Revitalizing Your Manufacturing Asset & Facility Management Strategy through Digitization
Amidst of the global pandemic, we have an even stronger duty to ensure reliable and cost-efficiency drug manufacturing. While we cannot meet physically at the Manufacturing Asset & Facility Management in Pharma (MAFM) Summit, we are dedicated to serve this community to manage cost pressures and boost productivity through digitization through this exclusive virtual meeting!
Join this cutting-edge discussion online in August to advance your asset inventory program, extend asset lifecycle, optimize facility footprint and ensure sustainability.
Why is this Virtual Event for You?
- Get up to speed with the digital transformation to streamline operations
- Find new approaches to strategic asset management to improve inventory visibility
- Use data to enhance asset utilization and track the full lifecycle of assets
- Employ energy and sustainability initiatives to reduce utilities spend
- Manage MRO processes to improve productivity and reduce costs
Companies Attending Include
World-Class Speakers Including
What people have said after attending events in the Asset & Facility Management Series
|"We had some really good, meaningful conversations and I think everyone learned something"
Senior Facilities Asset Assistant, Past attendee at Assets & Facility Management series, Regeneron
|"The speakers were outstanding, the topics were relevant, the vendors were innovative" - Craig Doerfert, Director of Facilities Operations, Bio-Rad Laboratories|
|"I think the event was outstanding, I learned a great deal and came away with some great contacts" - Eddie Luchs, Director, FacilitiesOmniome Inc.|